Air Z nitrox

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the_dumper

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I was looking at buying the memomouse and datatrack to connect my Uwatec Aladin air z nitrox to the pc, and discovered that Uwatec also do an infrared connection for half the price. Does anyone know if they are the same or what the differences are?
This may not seem a very good place to post the thread but Uwatec are not distributed in the US anymore so I thought I would have more joy if I posted here (feel free to move it Jonathan:) ).

IIRC, the mouse has its own memory, so if you are on a travelling dive trip w/o your PC you can D/L your data to the mouse and not lose any of the dives when your dive computer memory fills up.

That is a very appealing feature for a lot of people...

Uwatec isn't distributed in the US? Think you got the wrong country bub.

Anyhow, the IR interface is for the newer computers and will not work with the AirZ that I'm aware of.

Must of been misinformed about the US distribution, you guys would know you live there.
If the IR doesn't work on the Air Z I don't suppose I have a choice but to go for the more expensive datatrack.
I knew I should have bought a Vytec!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom