Air share skills with female instructor problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mafiaman:
I'd be safe, I listen to Classic Rock and Hip Hop. Want to go out for a beer:wink:

Sure :D
Ber :lilbunny:

TSandM:
The bottom line is, diving is not a modest sport, and neoprene or dry suits pretty much preclude anything suggestive, anyway . . .
OK, I've been holding this back for a while but can't any longer .....

Hmmm, A woman dressed in a rubber suit
... Diving must be the Only place that its Not :crafty:

I would not say that I am timid with the ladies, I just have respect for their personal space. Yes, this is most likely more my hangup than the ladies. Not being able to fully guarentee that woman would not be offended by grabbing the bc strap and any incidentals that could (or could not) occur I had to ask. Yes this is more than likely an OCD thing that makes no sence to most of the rest of you. But one it is a problem, the only way to overcome it is to be able to lock down that it is my problem and develop the reaction required.

ok ... well ... how about not thinking of them as "the ladies" but rather a dive instructor or dive buddy you happen to be working with?

if you want to think of them as "the ladies" at least leave it on the surface

:wink:

You guys are so full of s**t. Most of us don't dive with hot chicks (or any chick for that matter) because she is a REALLY good, strong, safe diver. Sorry that you are intmidated by your oposite sex instructor, but a certain amount of diving is close contact if you are doing the real "buddy team" concept.

And no I am not sexist. Some of the best divers I have worked with are women. We just all have our limitations, and I know most of the girls I've been in the water with couldn't pull me out in an emergency if they had to. Thus diving with them was more pleasurable than safe.

muddiver:
most of the girls I've been in the water with couldn't pull me out in an emergency if they had to.

pull you out of where?

muddiver:
You guys are so full of s**t. Most of us don't dive with hot chicks (or any chick for that matter) because she is a REALLY good, strong, safe diver.

don't assume we all have your motivations dude. that's exactly why i dive with my buddies, male or female

including insta-buddies, every single diver i would never dive with again has been male ...

how you like them apples?

:wink:

rottielover:
And in other news, the body of a man identified as Steve_Dives was found strangled in the local pool today. The suspect in the case, Ber_Rabbit, Apparently had this to say for herself "an octo hose makes a good noose".
When asked to comment further, Ber mumbled something about a Japaneese city and a radio.
After the body was pulled from the water, the other divers devided up his gear and tossed him back in. Chuck Noris reporting - The funonion scuba news

Good news. Ber, myself, and all the students, staff, assistants survived last night's air sharing ascents.

No knobs were tuned in the making of this announcement. :D

Fish_Whisperer:
What if you didn't try to tune in Tokyo, but opted instead, for something closer, like Radio Honolulu? :D

Hey, if I'm getting my ears cuffed I'm going to try tuning in Mars! (Someone else can go for Uranus.) :11: :D

I think it's probably safe to say that if a woman wants to scuba dive, she's probably not concerned about any required or accidental body contact. I would be far more concerned if I thought my buddy was timid about it (not saying you are), because I want to know that he wouldn't think twice about grabbin' whatever was floppin' around if he had to save my life. Think about sky divers who first do the tandem jump! Now there's a body-contact sport for ya. :11: Relax!

Back
Top Bottom