Air share skills with female instructor problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mandvm:
:11:

Ahem...yes, quite ...

(I can't believe this is my first post to SB, but there you have it - I'll go back to lurking now).

Michael

and i must say, a whopper of a first post ...

anywa, it's not post count size that matters, but how well you use it, and you, my friend, have got it in spades

:10:

This is one he*&*(^%ll of a thread

I love this thread!!! I got towed by my boobs in my Rescue class when I was playing the unresponsive diver! Really there's no place for modesty in diving!

sidneydiver:
I love this thread!!! I got towed by my boobs in my Rescue class when I was playing the unresponsive diver! Really there's no place for modesty in diving!

Way to take one for the team, sidney!:D

On a different note, I take it your avatar is a picture at Epcot?

sidneydiver:
I got towed by my boobs in my Rescue class when I was playing the unresponsive diver!

well, as long as it wasn't painful, i guess it's ok

nobody be getting no ideas of towing me by my ... er ...

nevermind

I see alot of flooded masks over this thread. Some day, some where, everyone that participated in this thread will have to help someone of the opposite sex UW and think of this thread and start laughing!

I know I will :D

A calm, clear inland lake, reflections of the golden autumn leaves on the water, ripples gently expanding from small baitfish scurring about, frogs serenade in search of a mate, deer looking up from their slumber, loons swim along leaving a gentle wake.
A beautiful woman emerges from the water, like an angel, shimmering in the sun, yet you don't waste a moment to turn to look at her.
Mostly cause she went around the truck and yelled "I'm peeing".

Try and put the person receiving the air to your left side then slide in grab the tank valve and offer the oct in front of the person keeping control with your right hand/arm. This way your still in close but control the situation. We used to teach buddy breathing this way.

After things proceed to get back from a panicked mode you can start your ascent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom