Air Integrated Wrist Computers in the US

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1706102832055.png

1706102853993.png

The Sherwood and Oceanic computers that were discontinued in 2023 have been deleted from the spreadsheet. The Shearwater Peregrine TX and the Suunto Ocean have been added. As usual, any additions or corrections are welcome.

1720103644875.png

1720103667575.png

The Sherwood and Oceanic computers that were discontinued in 2023 have been deleted from the spreadsheet. The Shearwater Peregrine TX and the Suunto Ocean have been added. As usual, any additions or corrections are welcome.

View attachment 849436
View attachment 849437

I think that you are missing the Scubapro HUD from your list 🤠

View attachment 849436
View attachment 849437
Since my OC1 and my brother-in-law's OCi are still going strong, I'm sorry to seem them deleted (along with others). MIght have been nice to keep on the list but shown as deleted, so that your list becomes the history of wrist-mounted wireless AI, which would have been a cool resource.
Of course, then, introduction and death dates would be needed for all the entries... :)

Since my OC1 and my brother-in-law's OCi are still going strong, I'm sorry to seem them deleted (along with others). MIght have been nice to keep on the list but shown as deleted, so that your list becomes the history of wrist-mounted wireless AI, which would have been a cool resource.
Of course, then, introduction and death dates would be needed for all the entries... :)
Yes, I thought about leaving the Oceanic OCi and the Sherwood Amphos 2 with a discontinued note. I may still do that. The Oceanic OC1 was discontinued before I started this spreadsheet. I'm not going to go back and fill in older computers. You and others are all free to add posts regarding older computers that are not on the spreadsheet.

I have taken @tursiops recommendation and will try to keep this spreadsheet current, starting with the date it was begun in March 2023. This will include computers that have been discontinued during that time.

Though it would be very interesting to include AI computers that were discontinued earlier, I just don't have it in me to go back and attempt to reconstruct this. I have followed Oceanic computers for some time, my first computer being a Pro Plus 2 AI console in 2002. I still dive a VT 3 and my son dives a VT 4. Starting in 1995, Oceanic released a number of larger than watch sized wrist AI computers including the Data Trans, Data Trans Plus, VT Pro, VT 3, VT 4/4.1, and VTX. Oceanic also released a number of watch sized AI computers including the Atom 1, Atom 2, Atom 3/3.1, OC1, OCi, and Geo Air. Only the Geo Air remains. The VTX, OC1, and OCi are covered by the Oceanic/Huish service program.

1720188871415.png

1720188908056.png

*Many of the prices are no longer accurate due to computer/transmitter bundles, sale prices, and price changes. It is impossible for me to keep up the spreadsheet list. I would advise all to do a diligent search when looking for current, best prices :)

Added the Mares Quad Ci. Updated many of the prices, still cannot vouch for them, check them yourself. I'm not sure how available Ratio computers are in the US. Some of the Suunto computers may have been discontinued. I would be glad to hear updates from others, thanks.

1721489936641.png

1721489954851.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom