Wanted AI Wrist computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aanderson81

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am looking to pickup a AI wrist computer. I have been looking at the Tusa Zen Air and have seen a few good deals in the past couple of weeks. Before biting the bullet I figured I would see if anyone had anything else. I am looking for under $500. A low bar I am sure.

Are you wanting that $500 to include the transmitter? If you're patient you can get an Oceanic Atom for that price. A great computer with dual algorithms.

The transmitters themselves go for ~$175 used.

Yes, with the transmitter, I fully admit its a longshot, but I'm patient. Never know what you'll come across.

I am looking to pickup a AI wrist computer. I have been looking at the Tusa Zen Air and have seen a few good deals in the past couple of weeks. Before biting the bullet I figured I would see if anyone had anything else. I am looking for under $500. A low bar I am sure.
Be patient.

I purchased a Suunto Vyper Air with transmitter and download cable for $200 on Craigslist. Computer wasn't stolen and had zero dives (deal of the century I know)

I may be looking to sell my Vyper Air and transmitter, a usb download cable and the dss bungee mount as well.

I've been eyeing all these barely used Petrels peeps are dropping for the Perdix

I may be looking to sell my Vyper Air and transmitter, a usb download cable and the dss bungee mount as well.

I've been eyeing all these barely used Petrels peeps are dropping for the Perdix
OR you could eye my brand new Perdix AI! :):):rofl3:

I tried to talk the OP into buying it. But somehow he didn't think doubling his budget was a good idea. Ha!

@sierrabrav hmm that would be nice. It would "future proof" me a bit. The problem is I'm landlocked in Utah and dive like 3-5 times a year (usually in freshwater rivers and lakes), is it worth the cost??

Hmmmm maybe it is. :)

@sierrabrav hmm that would be nice. It would "future proof" me a bit. The problem is I'm landlocked in Utah and dive like 3-5 times a year (usually in freshwater rivers and lakes), is it worth the cost??

Hmmmm maybe it is. :)
I hear you. I'm landlocked in Nebraska. I guess I figured it was cheap compared to the overall cost of me diving. Ha!

If I'm paying thousands of dollars to go diving I wanted to own what I wanted to own while I do it. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom