Agency Culture (Truth in Humor?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A bad day diving is better than a good day on ScubaBoard.

Define "bad day," Trace. Tee hee. I've had a few challenging o9nes over the decades but I don't think I've had a bad day or one I didn't learn from.

A bad day diving is better than a good day on ScubaBoard.

I made the mistake of saying something similar to Bernie once. He just looked at me and called BS. "I've had a bad day of diving," said he..."and it was a lot worse than" (whatever I said, probably a good day at work or something like that).

Well, if you've been there when friends have died. Yeah. That is pretty bad.

NASDS CULTURE (UPDATED)

They had more "firsts" in the diving industry than any other agency, including being the first to realize that, "the business of diving is not diving." NASDS was so successful that they managed to buy SSI and rebrand themselves as SSI. After that, no one cared. Did you hear NASDS really bought SSI? Really? Hey, speaking of ... I heard PADI was sold - again. I think to a guy in Germany.

NASDS Instructor: "What do you mean I'm an SSI instructor now?"

Last edited:
A bad day diving is better than a good day on Scuba Board.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a new HERO !

And his name is Trace Malinowski !

Sam Miller, 111

No. Quite impossible. You're mine. I was thinking that we should create "The Sam Miller III Challenge." A series of physical feats and diving skills that would be what Turner Classic Movies would call "The Essentials."

Oh man, after 8 hours in a bag with a rubber tube glued to my johnson this made my day. Fantastic post @Trace Malinowski
Le gustibus pretty obviously non est disputandum. For me, that doesn't seem like "having a good time". But I'm principally tolerant, so as long as you're only involving consenting competent adults in your activities, I won't judge you. Whichever type of activities you choose to engage in when you take off your pants.

Last edited:
Le gustibus pretty obviously non est disputandum. For me, that doesn't seem like "having a good time". But I'm principally tolerant, so as long as you're only involving consenting competent adults in your activities, I won't judge you. Whichever type of activities you choose to engage in when you take off your pants.

If you could see the cave I was in I bet you'd think otherwise!!!!!!

Now the guys that wear diapers......I don't talk to those guys......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom