Agency Culture (Truth in Humor?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now you don't forget that we're supposed to keep this PG-rated...
How is that not PG rated? Some divers do wear diapers.

Le gustibus pretty obviously non est disputandum. For me, that doesn't seem like "having a good time". But I'm principally tolerant, so as long as you're only involving consenting competent adults in your activities, I won't judge you. Whichever type of activities you choose to engage in when you take off your pants.
My "Ok, I'm just not going there" filter protects me from thinking about things (and posts) like that.

I have actually given myself an idea for when I'm traveling, assuming that day ever comes again.

During the journey to and fro to wherever, I have my I.d. with me but once I'm a freebird at the locale, I rarely carry anything but cash strategically stashed. It had crossed my mind a time or two that it might take a tiny bit of time to link my body to my accommodation and perhaps then contact my consulate. Hopefully they'd be able to find some of my next of kin.

But really, it makes much more sense for me not to make it so difficult. That way, at least my family would then know what became of me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom