After my reg set arrives, I'll FINALLY have *all* my gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

("All" being a relative term of course)

Final wave, reg set, arrives in 5 days!!

Makes me want to put in some Boston and crank it up to 11!!

Should be Final wave + 1. LOL. It'll never end and there will always be something else you want / need.

Enjoy... and save Diving.

Cheers.

The spending has only just begun....every time I think I've gotten everything we need, I see something else.

I now have 3 BC's, 2 regs, 3 computers, 2 tanks, 4 wetsuits, 4 pairs of fins, etc, so it never ends if you don't want it to. But you really could just dive for years with what you have now and it would be fine. We really don't NEED all the gear most of us collect.

It's true...you'll never have 'all your gear'... I have everything I need to dive except tanks, and I'm looking around for those. Despite my Oceanic Veo180 and 250 computers being perfectly adequate for my purposes, I am lusting after a Aeris AI console computer. And I saw a pair of supercool fins that I really liked... And...and...

at the house i have 2 jackets bc's, 2 bp/w, 2 sidemount bcs, 5 wetsuits, 5 cylinders(just bought 2 more...) and 1 al40 deco cylinder of o2, 8 masks, 7 pairs of fins, 2 cannister lights, handful of backup lights, cutting tools etc, 3 computers, 3 hoods, 3 booties, 4 snorkels, 3 pairs of gloves. doesnt include whats in the storage locker...

I opted for a Mares Ranger 12 with an MR12 first stage. After a lot of back-and-forth I went ahead and DID order a Mares MV (old Viper) octo to go with it. I topped it off with an Oceanic double gauge SPG.

Nice...Enjoy your new gear, I know I enjoy mine.

Have FUN diving your new gear!

I think it is time to upgrade.

N

Im always making wholly unnecessary "upgrades", its cost me a small fortune over the years, but its still cheaper, and healthier, than some of my previous addictions.

In the words of Nemrod "it is time to upgrade".

It's true...you'll never have 'all your gear'... I have everything I need to dive except tanks, and I'm looking around for those. Despite my Oceanic Veo180 and 250 computers being perfectly adequate for my purposes, I am lusting after a Aeris AI console computer. And I saw a pair of supercool fins that I really liked... And...and...

I just started and I have a tank, looking at getting another and a pony. Already have 2 regs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom