"After-market" PC Interface for Suunto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've contacted the seller on Ebay about my old Spyder. He seemed interested enough to go over to Rolis site to learn how to make the interface. He might be interested in feedback about modifying the case to secure the dive computer. The interface he makes for the Stinger vytec etc is a hold in place one; however, its extremely cheap. I'd suggest using a couple of rubber bands to secure the watch to it before connecting it to the computer. A faulty connection could lead to problems with either the dive computer or the PC.

I bought one from a Hong Kong seller (not off Ebay). Works off a RJ45 (network) connector, no problems whatsoever from day 1 with my Mossie.

nshon:
I bought one from a Hong Kong seller (not off Ebay). Works off a RJ45 (network) connector, no problems whatsoever from day 1 with my Mossie.

Do you have the contact details? and How much was that?

Thanks

Found another interface for sale on ebay for US$28 before shipment cost. I think is shipping out of germany...

Apparently hands-free operation i.e. you need not manually hold it to the dive comp...

blues_diver:
Do you have the contact details? and How much was that?

Thanks

You have PM. From my PayPal history $30 including delivery.

blues_diver:
Found another interface for sale on ebay for US$28 before shipment cost. I think is shipping out of germany...

Apparently hands-free operation i.e. you need not manually hold it to the dive comp...

can you pm me the url?

clgsamson:
can you pm me the url?

Just go to ebay and keyin under search "Suunto interface" and you willl get it. In fact, you will get a list of sellers selling this interface.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom