After Dive Eating Poll

What are you most likely to eat after a dive?

• Fish

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Mammal

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Foul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Veg.

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Anything

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Nothing

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Anything" is the clear leader in this poll, probably because of all of the combinations and "unique" tastes of the board members.
I chose other because my favorite is a surf and turf combination --steak AND lobster.

And, yes, Daffy, beer is a food group. It has carbohydrates, is made from grains, and 0 fat. In fact, it's a health food. I like to refer to a good cold can of beer after the last dive of the day as a "hydraulic sandwich"! :doctor:

Scuba Legs
I sink . . . therefore I swam

Cookies, Crackers and water on the boat. But after the boat docks and off-loaded, rinsed and stowed.....There an Oyster Bar on St. Thomas Drive that has Shrimp steamed with Cajun spices and Corn-on-the-Cob and Seaood Gumbo and Sweet Tea, and if I don't watch it, I'll eat till I bust! OH! I almost forgot the Key Lime Pie and Coffee.

Originally posted by scubaleg
...beer is a food group....

While some may not think of it as a food group, I believe that the state of Wisconsin legally defines beer as a food.

I am always starving after I dive. I have no concept of how to pace myself-and I usually eat like a pig. It's no wonder my dive suit doesn't fit anymore...jeesh. :yummy:

Awe come on people how can you not call the local Pizza place and place that order. Yummy as soon as your dock you have this nice pizza man waiting with boxes of pizza just waiting for you ! Got love that half hour service.. good idea to keep a cellphone on the boat so you can call in that order on the way in :)

I can't begin to tell you how we all look after we've docked and are walking toward our cars diver locker stench clothing, dive gear and cheese dripping down our chins :) nothing comes even remotely close to aahhhhhhhh............ :)

anyone feel like dialing dominos ? :)

Back
Top Bottom