Aeris Europa 3 Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howie411

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone try the Aeris Europa 3 mask? Can't find it really anywhere online. Picked one up at my local dive shop today because it was one of the only ones with a good fit,. When I got home I realized they are charging more then MSRP on it. (sorta annoys me).

Anyone try the Aeris Europa 3 mask? Can't find it really anywhere online. Picked one up at my local dive shop today because it was one of the only ones with a good fit,. When I got home I realized they are charging more then MSRP on it. (sorta annoys me).

You could take it back.

Google it. You'll get 61,000 hits.

Actually it brings up less then 3 pages on google, you must have not put quotes around your search and your getting hits for the other models.

Actually it brings up less then 3 pages on google, you must have not put quotes around your search and your getting hits for the other models.

I used this search criteria: Aeris Europa 3 mask (I realize that's broad)

I stopped looking at 47 pages. Leisure Pro says they have it in stock. $50 bucks I think.

Using Aeris +Europa +3 +mask returned 786 hits but well over 10 pages.

Using "Aeris Europa 3 mask" I get 2 pages and see an Aeries 4 mask.

Anyway, good luck.

Last edited:
Nope, not even listed on Leisure Pro. Thats the Europa 2 and 4. Not the 3.

Thanks, interesting how one has it for 40 under MSRP and one has it over MSRP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom