Aeris Elite T3 O-ring size? Kit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sonic04GT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have an Aeris Elite T3 wrist computer and transmitter that's about 9 years old. I've replaced the batteries a bunch, but never the o-rings. I just lube them up.

I have a ton of batteries lying around, and lube, so it pains me to consider buying a $20 kit just for the o-ring. I have searched and can't find a definite answer on the o-ring size.

Does anyone else use this same computer and know the o-ring size, or a link where I can purchase a kit that likely includes these sizes? I think they might be 16 for transmitter and 26 for computer?

I have an Oceanic BUD also in the same situation.

Have you guys heard of computer/transmitter o-rings wearing out? Should I just keep re-using them than risk leaking with an improper o-ring?

Have a look through this thread:
Dive computer battery and o-ring spec's

If you cannot find the answer there, ask in that thread. Also, please update the thread with your findings. Thank you.

I have an Aeris Elite T3 wrist computer and transmitter that's about 9 years old. I've replaced the batteries a bunch, but never the o-rings. I just lube them up.

I have a ton of batteries lying around, and lube, so it pains me to consider buying a $20 kit just for the o-ring. I have searched and can't find a definite answer on the o-ring size.

Does anyone else use this same computer and know the o-ring size, or a link where I can purchase a kit that likely includes these sizes? I think they might be 16 for transmitter and 26 for computer?

I have an Oceanic BUD also in the same situation.

Have you guys heard of computer/transmitter o-rings wearing out? Should I just keep re-using them than risk leaking with an improper o-ring?
Figure it out and change it. The oring is not intended for continual re-use.

Back
Top Bottom