Advice please: Santi Espace vs Pinnacle Evo 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carry93

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Dear all,

I've decided to get my first dry-suit, have been searching around for couple months already, thinking of getting a 2nd hand one first, and eventually, I've come to the conclusion of Santi's Espace & Pinnalce's Evo 2.

It seems both of them are quite durable. I manage to find one Pinnacle Evo 2 used/demo one at around US$1000; and recently, seems the comments of Santi is quite positive, but it costs more like US$1500+

Anyway, can I pls get your input / advice on these two Dry Suit?

Thanks a lot & have a great day.

Cheers,
Caron

Sorry all, I've forgotten to mention that I will use this suit during winter time and I am also a tech diver. So I will use it for cave & wreck diving..... thanks.

Hi all,

Seems not much comments on this thread. I've seen one comparison between Evo 2 & Hollis.

Maybe not much divers here using Santi?

Thanks a lot and pls. share with me your comments / suggestion.

Cheers,
Caron

HI Alien,

Thanks for letting me, I was not aware of Evo 3 until I saw your reply. Thanks. And seems not much review on Evo 3 and seems it's available mainly in Australia.

Frankly speaking, I don't exactly know the difference between Evo 2 & Evo 3 but the outlook seems Evo 2 is better.

Cheers,
Caron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom