Advanced Open Water Certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AlexRodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to try and get my Advanced Open Water certification possibly next weekend. Can anyone recommend a good dive center in the Middle to Upper Keys for certification?

Alex

Welcome to ScubaBoard Trwmodela

AlexRodriguez:
I would like to try and get my Advanced Open Water certification possibly next weekend. Can anyone recommend a good dive center in the Middle to Upper Keys for certification?

Alex

PM Capt Gary... I'm sure he can accommodate you.

AOW in two days. This reminds me of when I was looking for a good instructor for my wife to get her BOW. I was out of touch with the scuba scene in the area (never again) and I did some calling around. The shops were pushing for a crash course.
I set up a stradegy and called them and stated. "I want to learn to scuba.. do you have that quickie class that is only a weekend long?" When they said sure come on in I hung up.
I called a grumpy old diver who told me off and hung up on me. I called back ( a few days later) and we went by and signed her up. Her class was every bit as entailed as mine was in 82' and I learned that there was new stuff that I could learn from that grumpy old SOB and his staff. I expanded my education from there and have some Very good divers that I still dive with 3 years later.
Look for a good AOW class that spends time going over the classroom stuff until you have it down. Find a shop that will actually book dives that refelct the real world not certify your dives by jumping on the AquaZoo and counting that as a Boat/Nav/Wreck/Night dive all in one.

Just my .02

Hey Alex...Give us a call, we can get your AOW this weekend. All you need is 5 dives with deep and navigation the two required dives. We usually will do a wreck, boat, and drift dive to round out your five required specilities.

Let us know if we can help.

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

Hey Eric

Wanna dive Wabasso on Friday or Sat? Dove Turtle Mound a few days ago, at least 50ft of new reef is exposed no after the hurricanes last year

Joe

321-537-9751
www.cbscubaodyssey.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom