Adding Grommets/Eyelets to a BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Breathing

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm trying to mesh my Zeagle Brigade harness with a Zeagle Stilleto bladder. The only problem is that the Stilleto bladder has two grommets on the bottom, to keep it pulled close to the harness, that the Brigade harness does not. On the Stilleto harness there are two grommets on short pieces of webbing that hang down off the rear of the harness. Where can I get the grommet and webbing pieces?

Thanks!
Eric

ZEAGLE!! Or the grommets can be found in a hardware store or clothing store, webbing that size might be a bit of a challenge. Watch the material that the grommets are made out of or they will rust.

You might PM ScottZeagle and see what he can do for you.

Hardware, Army Surplus, Boating Supply. You know the same places you go to find everything you cant find. Also shoe repair stores are good places to take sewing projects you can't do or don't want to try. I think the old lady would kill me if she saw me, a bc, brass grommets and her sewing machine in the same room.

West Marine or any marine store may be able to help you out with the nylon webbing of your choice and the brass gromets with the tool to rivet them.

crpntr133:
You might PM ScottZeagle and see what he can do for you.

Scott at Zeagle had them delivered to my door! Thanks!

Now just trying to figure out how in the hell to sew them on, or locating a shoe repair store...

Thanks for all the help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom