Addicted to Facebook, how bout U?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clint@uniquescuba.com

Banned
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have been on ScubaBoard for just over a year now and love it!

But, recently I have started doing the Facebook thing as well and have gotten quite addicted to it. It seems like EVERYONE I know in Scuba has a facebook profile or page.

Does anyone else in here use Facebook?

my page is:

Unique Scuba's Facebook Page

PS: I use facebook for social networking with mostly divers. not so much with old high school buddies.

I'm on facebook. I wouldn't say I'm an addict but I'm on there pretty often.

I joined Facebook five years ago, back when it was a phenomenon at my alma mater. I was attending a college reunion, and a pretty (and extremely intelligent) coed recent grad suggested I join it. Over the past year or so it has become a pretty good way to keep connected with family and friends, not to mention of possible lady-go-divers!

I love face book! I alos live in Sarasota, were is your shop I have never heard of it?

I don't have a shop in Sarasota. I have recently moved to Sarasota from IL., were I do have a small shop.

I plan on hanging out in Sarasota for a while teaching lessons and taking cave training up in the springs. If things go well, I may open a shop later, but I'm not in a hurry to do it very soon.

I have been on ScubaBoard for just over a year now and love it!

But, recently I have started doing the Facebook thing as well and have gotten quite addicted to it. It seems like EVERYONE I know in Scuba has a facebook profile or page.

Does anyone else in here use Facebook?

my page is:

Unique Scuba's Facebook Page

PS: I use facebook for social networking with mostly divers. not so much with old high school buddies.

I have recently joined in all the Facebook craze. I had friends that were nagging me to join. I clicked on your link and we have a mutual friend. What were the chances of that?
Kafer's Facebook

Edit: I just realized that you probably cant see my friends list. I have that blocked out in my privacy settings.

Hey Clint, I'm on Facebook as well. I sent you a friend request.

I'm also on myspace as well. If anybody else is on either facebook or myspace send me a friend request...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom