Abyss diving suits, anyone have them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diesel_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I know I know, I have been looking around for a wetsuit( because I couldn’t justify a dry suit) well one of my LDS just became a dealer for Abyss . And price wise they are really not all that much more than a quality wetsuit . Had never tried a dry suit on before but I tried on the shop owners and was really surprised by the comfort and freedom of movement ( oh no I have been bitten) . So anyone have any experience with abyss diving suits? One thing I really like ( besides the price) is they are made less than 250 miles from where I live so it’s a local manufacturer.

Anyone got any input? Pros? Cons? Good or bad?

Wow I am actually shocked nobody has any input!
Perhaps because they are in Upper Tantallon, NS ? From the left coast of the US, that is in the middle of nowhere

Perhaps lol, but they are local to me. 3-4 weeks delivery on a custom fit is so much better than 12 weeks for Bare. And no it’s not the middle of nowhere . It’s literally the edge of the world lol

Perhaps lol, but they are local to me. 3-4 weeks delivery on a custom fit is so much better than 12 weeks for Bare. And no it’s not the middle of nowhere . It’s literally the edge of the world lol
I thought the locals always said "Thank God for Newfoundland. . ." :cool:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom