ABWA Sunday 9.9.07 // Also skipping work Thursday Sept 20th and diving ABWA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to try to make it Thursday September the 20th also.

I hope I'm going to make it, but its not looking to good.

It never looks good to me until I get in the water....lol. Hope you can make it Dave so I can meet ya! Sarah and Clay, I am shooting for an early arrival.....maybe when they open...depending on Bham traffic of course. Will be fun to get back in the water again....it has been over a month!!!

well Clay.. missed you again.. I got there about 2:30 PM ...

it was nice meting you AuTgrDvr and divechaplain-sara

Ross! Nice to meet you too. Hope to see you at Vortoberfest! Clay, will see you on the O! Sara, we must dive again sometime in the near future. It was fun! :) Kristal

Ross! Nice to meet you too. Hope to see you at Vortoberfest! Clay, will see you on the O! Sara, we must dive again sometime in the near future. It was fun! :) Kristal

I should have waited and followed y'all down.. I got behind the Homeland Security dive team who must have been stirring up the bottom on purpose...:shakehead:

RV:
I should have waited and followed y'all down.. I got behind the Homeland Security dive team who must have been stirring up the bottom on purpose...:shakehead:
The bottom was mucked up before they got in. I talked to Steven and he told me they had pushed a dozen loose boulders into the quarry a few days before. He said that was why the vis was so bad where we went anyway.

It was great to meet you all--Clay, Kristal, and Ross. I wish your ears had cooperated, Clay, but I've had those bad ear days myself and know that it isn't worth it.

Ross, I wish you had made that last dive with me and Kristal. It was a really good dive. The visibility was a whole lot better on that dive than on our two earlier dives.

I'll have to try to schedule a dive with you all each time I come to visit in Alabama, and if you are ever in the DFW area, let me know and you've got a dive buddy out here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom