ABWA on Saturday AM, Sept 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamesBahn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Was out at ABWA last weekend with LREJR. We had a great time getting in a quick dive.

Was curious if anyone needed a dive buddy for Saturday or Sunday morning or early afternoon. I plan on going out but havent set a time.

Post up if you would like to join.

-Brian

Clay,

I will be in touch. I will probably take you up on that one.

Here I sit @ 11:24 on Sunday. I knew I should have checked this post earlier today BCrab. I would have met up with you.

Oh well, thanks much for the offer.

Really, Even if you do not get intouch with anyone here, If you just go to ABWA someone will buddy with you. I do it quite regularly. Its better than sitting at home wishing you were there.

JamesBahn:
Here I sit @ 11:24 on Sunday. I knew I should have checked this post earlier today BCrab. I would have met up with you.

Oh well, thanks much for the offer.
You should have come on out there! I left around 4pm, but a couple of the guys in my group stayed until closing. It wasn't very crowded, and the visibility was the best I have ever experienced out there.

Beth

JamesBahn,
I'm in for this Saturday.
LREJR

The weekend of Sept. 8th or 9th I can do either day. Let me know.

Is JamesBahn/ Brian the guy that I went diving with at Morissons? Also had Bugman and Darcy there. That would be Darcy's B/F?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom