ABWA on Saturday AM, Sept 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry Snepdiver, that wouldnt be me.

LREJR and I are going to meet us this Saturday, although we have not set a time yet.

You are welcome to join us.

-Brian

I will be there about noon. Would like to join in with you guys if you will be there then.

JamesBahn:
Sorry Snepdiver, that wouldnt be me.

LREJR and I are going to meet us this Saturday, although we have not set a time yet.

You are welcome to join us.

-Brian

Thats cool. It looks like I am going on Sunday. Usually a little less crowded than Saturday.

Anyone able to dive on a weekday? I'll be in the area in two weeks and would love to get in a dive, but I don't dived solo. I need a buddy in Alabama (not just family). Any one up for some diving on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday September 19-21. The family has me busy on the weekend.

divechaplain-sara:
Anyone able to dive on a weekday? I'll be in the area in two weeks and would love to get in a dive, but I don't dived solo. I need a buddy in Alabama (not just family). Any one up for some diving on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday September 19-21. The family has me busy on the weekend.

I may be able to get out of work for one day. I will check the vacation schedule and post tomorrow.

Hey Clay and Sara! I may be able to skip out early one of those days as well if I know ahead of time which day....Friday would probably be best. :) Kristal

Checked the calender this am. Thursday is the only day I can do it. I can be off work all day for diving. Have to go out of town Wednesday and Friday evening.

Will see what is going on this way and let you both know for that Thursday :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom