A stupid, stupid question….

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mossym:
what are you talking about? that has to be one of the most absurd comments i've ever heard..everyone knows that yellow is best beacuse it's the color of the sun, and teh sun is the brightest thing you've seen.. :D

rofl.. that is too funny, I almost spit out my drink

I like to use my blue light because it's just right you know? Blue is all there is to it... nothing else can do. Also I always tightenit to my bc... don't ever trust those wrist bands... they're by the devil! the devil I tell ya!

This gotta be one of the most interesting and pointless post (by now) on this forum..

It got the same ike-light in both black and yellow. Switched the heads so they're both black and yellow and really quite unique. Try to keep my gear black and yellow only so I can appear only slightly yellow yet tech-black.

Completely stupid of course but there you go.

Yes.... Black is super cool.
But the 1st time you drop it in the dark,deep,murky waters.
Your search will be on and on.
Go Yellow.

rascal1933:
Yes.... Black is super cool.
But the 1st time you drop it in the dark,deep,murky waters.
Your search will be on and on.
Go Yellow.

better yet, secure the light properly, turn it on before deploying,
and don't turn off until securely re-stowed

that way if you drop it, you just look in the spot where the light at the
bottom is coming from :wink:

Or , if you look down and see the light go out for a loooonng time, as if something really, really big just swam over it ... you write on your slate " buddy, can you get my light for me ?"
LOL

DB

Doc Intrepid:
Get any color you want. Practice not dropping your light.

Then color doesn't matter.

Dive lights are high fashion items and define you as a human being!

Get any color you want. If you're worried about someone stealing it, hide it in a cooler under a 12 pack of Lone Star.

BMETdiver:
I grew up fishing the lakes in Texas can you point me to this CRYSTAL CLEAR one I seemed to have missed it :)

Actually, all the lakes in Texas are green. Red would be the complimentary color to green and should, theoretically, be the most visible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom