A quiet time of year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think that I'm going to give Ron a call and see whats up. Maybe he got in trouble for spending too much time on SB while at work. Maybe he signed up for Scubaboardholics Anonymous, and he's on the wagon.

Thanks for the concern. I guess I should announce when I'm leaving town for non-dive related stuff! :D

I did not get in any trouble at work, and I don't own a wagon. :wink:

I did go hunting. It was a nice break, but we are always swamped at work just before the Holidays, and this year is worst then most. Hunting is always the first week in Nov, and that adds to an already overwhelming workload.

I would LOVE to join you all at the Hole. I just realized that I've been down there every month since July! :dork2: Unfortunately I've been busy at work, gone on weekends, and have been ignoring my family, so next weekend is out.

I will be scheduling the shark dive in late NOV, early Dec.

Have fun at the Hole. Our clown band has been moved. I think it's now around 52'. I should have logged it! Dust it off for me, and blow a bubble ring! :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom