A quiet time of year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm doing rescue in a couple of weeks too..... hmmmmmmm maybe have to drown your doggie rump!

PF

PF! Haven't seen you for awhile! You'll be there 17-18? I do need a victim...I guess it might as well be my doggie rump!!

Yeah, I shall be there the whole weekend. It will be nice to catch up with you! Watch your rump!

PF

wow - this must be a big group!!! how many of you guys are there now?
Colorado is said to have more divers per capita than lots of other places. Or something like that.

At the get together I went to in june there were a couple dozen... but there are a LOT of divers here...

I just got back from Cozumel last weekend. The weekend before Dan and I dove Aurora, and Ron dove Blue Hole. Haven't heard anything from him since that trip, but I have been out of town for 10 days. He had said work was getting crazy, but I don't think so crazy he couldn't check in here. I sure hope all is okay with him!

I don't have any major trips planned until Bonaire in March. I would like to get my Rescue Diver by then, but not sure.

I'm trying to work a trip to Oahu or Maui for around MLK weekend in Jan. I have signed up with my LDS for a trip to the philippines in April 08. I can't wait!!

Let me know if a Bonaire trip (mentioned in another thread) gets off the ground. I haven't ever dove in the Carib...have all my diving in Hawaii.

I'm game to join anyone at the Blue Hole in the next 2 months, except for T-day weekend.

George, have fun down under!! Should be a great trip! If you're going with SD then the girl to guy ratio's in your favor.:)

Lynn

"I'm game to join anyone at the Blue Hole in the next 2 months, except for T-day weekend."

Discdogs, Pipefish and Pipefish's group will be at BH Nov 17, 18. I will also be there with my group. You are certainly welcome to join us.

"I don't have any major trips planned until Bonaire in March. I would like to get my Rescue Diver by then, but not sure."

Waterskier1, you should do the Rescue class between now and then. Its a great course, your buddies will appreciate it, and it gets you inthe water between now and your trip.
I have 6 Rescue students starting class tomorrow. They are stoked!

I think that I'm going to give Ron a call and see whats up. Maybe he got in trouble for spending too much time on SB while at work. Maybe he signed up for Scubaboardholics Anonymous, and he's on the wagon.

Waterskier1, you should do the Rescue class between now and then. Its a great course, your buddies will appreciate it, and it gets you inthe water between now and your trip.
I have 6 Rescue students starting class tomorrow. They are stoked!

I am going to plan on getting this done after the first of the year. I just haven't settled on where I will do it. I want to learn, not just pass the class :wink:. Also, I won't have my First Aid and CPR renewal until then.

I think that I'm going to give Ron a call and see whats up. Maybe he got in trouble for spending too much time on SB while at work. Maybe he signed up for Scubaboardholics Anonymous, and he's on the wagon.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

The Bonaire trip I am going on is described here. I am not affiliated with this group, other than going with them to Bonaire. I went with them last year and had a blast! :D I did 29 dives in the week, even with a bothersome cold. I hope to do more next year. Let me know if I can answer any of your questions. :coffee:

"I'm game to join anyone at the Blue Hole in the next 2 months, except for T-day weekend."

Discdogs:
I was going to ask to join, but didn't know since it's an "official" sounding class. I would love to come. I'm an MSD and the only thing lacking is my high altitude class. But I'll try to figure it out before I come. Isn't that what the watch is for?:confused: hee hee
:blinking:

I was going to ask to join, but didn't know since it's an "official" sounding class. I would love to come. I'm an MSD and the only thing lacking is my high altitude class. But I'll try to figure it out before I come. Isn't that what the watch is for?:confused: hee hee
:blinking:

Our "official class" is Rescue, and we will be done with that by noon on Saturday. We have 6 in our group. One guy is going to do his Drysuit specialty, and we are doing two night dives for Night Diver Specialties. We may get a dive in at Perch on Sunday morning, and then another at Blue Hole before we go.
So, all of our diving is with certified divers, not hanging out on the platforms. You are welcome to join us, and/or hook up with other people in the parking lot!

We are planning on driving down Friday after work, so we will be getting into Santa Rosa late. I have a full car, but one of our guys is flying into DIA and driving from there by himself at 8:30. He is a great guy and has a really nice car. I'm sure that he would like someone to help him with the driving!

Your resident RMO Black sheep leaves for T&C on Saturday. :wink:

Black Sheep??? Who would have thunk it?? :rofl3:

Have fun! I want a detailed report, so I can drool.........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom