A quiet time of year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've been checking in on the RMO section everyday, and nobody really has much to say!

Any good diving stories lately?

Here is a topic:

I'm a little worried, our resident green guy, RonFrank, hasn't posted anywhere on the board since Oct 30th. You'd think he would tell us if he was going on vacation. I hope he and his family are OK!

Yes indeed, it is sure quiet.

I am going to Kona on the 21st for 6 nights, looking forward to that. Have 3 (at least) days of diving planned. WIll do more, but with Thanksgiving and all, I have to plan carefully.:crafty:

Sounds like we need to start planning the next blue hole trip or something.

I'm game....

Your resident RMO Black sheep leaves for T&C on Saturday. :wink:

Wow! Many of you sure have some great trips coming up soon!

It looks like I'm conducting a rescue class and some specialties at Blue Hole in a couple of weeks..
I've been diving at the Crater a bit too much lately,
And I have Maui on the calander for early January. Nothing as exciting as Palau, T+C, Great Barrier Reef, Belize, or Kona!

Still wondering about Ron...I'm looking forward to our shark dive at the Aquarium.

I'm going to Truk and Palau for two weeks of liveaboards Jan 18 - Feb 4!

oh Ronnnnnn! Where are you??????

I'm doing rescue in a couple of weeks too..... hmmmmmmm maybe have to drown your doggie rump!

PF

Headed to Marsh Harbour in Abaco, Bahamas Dec1-8th. I was at the Hole last weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom