A Question for Anyone who has traveled by plane with their Dive gear....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And how much did that weight cost you versus how much the airline would have charged you to take it with you?

And where are you that there is only one dive shop around? You must not be where the good Florida diving is because there's tons of dive shops there.

The weight cost me $17.50 i would have schlepped the weights through security(or I would have tried). The dive shop has a group of 10 doing open water right now so all their weights are rented out. I am located in Brandon Florida at the moment. A ways inland so there's not a heck of alot of dive shops near here. the only one near by is the Brandon Scuba Quest.

:( you guys were wrong...I should have brought my weights. I went to the diveshop this afternoon to rent some and.....They only had 12 lbs on had (I need 18). I had to buy some weights out here

That sucks the store I deal with will take it off the floor if they don't have any lift to rent. I wittness this myself.

So FL weight is the same as CA weight? The hell you say! Next you'll be saying that the European Left is the same side as the American left!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom