A post for a friend (Jim Lapenta)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh Jim, I just heard.:( :hugs: If you need to talk... Anything. I am here.

You two have been a remarkable couple - full of life, joy, and fun. There for others always and always looking at the positive side of your own "burdens". Burdens doesn't seem like the right word because you guys always looked past that and lived life to its fullest. I'll never forget how much you two worried, helped out, cared, and checked on "our friend". A strong heart indeed... Both of you.

Last edited:
Praying that the Lord is with you both, to give you His strength and comfort.

It makes me believe.......be at peace Jim...She will wait for you....And imagine your joy in being able to run & dive together.....

Hello Jim,
Your courage and stamina is incredible. As you have shared amazing moments that are incredible windows into what we all will face one day. Thank you for that. Both you and Denise have been examples of inspiration for the rest of us. Please know that we are praying for you all. Take care my friend,
Cam

Jim, I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. My very sincere condolences. May God Bless You All.

I just recieved a call from Jim. He asked me to tell everyone that Denise past away about five minutes ago. She fought very hard, but is now at peace!! He is ok, but is of course taking it hard. Keep both him and her Mom in your prayers. And let them know we are thinking of them.

Thank you

May God and the support of your family and friends ease your pain Jim
Hello Jim,
Your courage and stamina is incredible. As you have shared amazing moments that are incredible windows into what we all will face one day. Thank you for that. Both you and Denise have been examples of inspiration for the rest of us. Please know that we are praying for you all. Take care my friend,
Cam
I can add nothing to that

I just recieved a call from Jim. He asked me to tell everyone that Denise past away about five minutes ago. She fought very hard, but is now at peace!! He is ok, but is of course taking it hard. Keep both him and her Mom in your prayers. And let them know we are thinking of them.

Thanks for keeping us posted, and being such a good friend to Jim. :hugs:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom