A post for a friend (Jim Lapenta)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Jim,
I am very sorry for your loss and will continue to pray for you and your family.
I will be making a donation to MDA as well as sending a card your way.
Your battle was long and fought with dignity and grace, peace be with you my friend!
I was scrolling through the photo's on your site and it was easy to see just how much fun you both were having. Memories are awesome and always there to remind us though apart loved ones may be a part of them lives on in us! Ny heart reaches out to you, your son, her mom, and the rest of the family.
I had a card ready to mail to Denise and I am going to send it tomorrow. Having had cats and dogs together it will bring a smile to you.
Hang in there,
Cam

It is time. Just a little while now. Morphine upped, her kidneys have shut down and lungs and heart are not going to last much longer.

Jim,

I'm very sorry to hear this. It is admirable to see the way that you talk about her and the care that you devoted to her. This is a better lesson than anything SCUBA related you've taught the board.

Jim,

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. Will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim I am very sorry for the Loss of your best friend, May She find piece in The other world. Bless you and your family for your strong support of Your wife, Sincerely Keith Wells

done. i will go online to find out how to donate in her name. and you just know that if we could have done any more to keep her with you longer, we would have.

hearts are breaking all over for you JIm,
ww

Deepest condolsences, Jim. This has got to be one of the toughest threads I've ever read. Rest in peace.

Jim,

I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. My family will keep all of you in our thoughts and prayers.

Ahhhh.............Don't know what to say......Sounds fake, but the people we chitchat with on SB become such online friends to us it really affects us when we hear our friend's troubles. Jim remember that the people who have written here really mean it. If you need anything, please ask.. Now just hold her close and tell her it is ok to go and be at peace with yourself......

So sorry for your loss

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom