A nubie looking at equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I found some Parkway equipment (BC, Reg, Oct). I understand the Parkway is out of business. Would this stuff be serviceable? Would they be able to get parts is required?

Thanks...

hmm, some would argue life is way too short to want to worry about chasing down obscure/obsolete parts and servicing, but maybe that's just me?

I found some Parkway equipment (BC, Reg, Oct). I understand the Parkway is out of business. Would this stuff be serviceable? Would they be able to get parts is required?
Seems like they have been out of business for ~7 years. The gear MIGHT be serviceable, depending on whether you can find a former service retailer who still has parts. It is not much of an issue for a BCD, which needs only limited 'service'. I don't know what company made the regs for them, so I don't know if there are other brands of parts kits that would work.
scubafanatic:
hmm, some would argue life is way too short to want to worry about chasing down obscure/obsolete parts and servicing, but maybe that's just me?
No, it is not just you. I wouldn't waste my time either. Even if the gear was free.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom