A Note on Lake Travis Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richerso

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought I would post a kind note about Lake Travis Scuba.

Gena and I decided to take a day trip down to Travis on Sunday. Robert made us feel so welcome. We had a great time on the Giant Stride and enjoyed two great dives. Robert runs an excellent operation. Even though Travis is kind of a long drive from my house, I will definitely be back. Thanks Robert!

*bump* I agree, for the best dives on Lake Travis (and perhaps in most of Texas), go with Robert.

While we are talking Travis, what are some hotel/motels near the Mansfield Dam? My wife is not a camper and I want to take a dive weekend.

While we are talking Travis, what are some hotel/motels near the Mansfield Dam? My wife is not a camper and I want to take a dive weekend.

Go to the Maps and Locations tab on my web site for a list of hotels near the lake.

Thank you all for the kind words, it means a great deal. For those of you who have not made a trip down, I look forward to having you out for a dive from Giant Stride and will do everything I can to make your trip enjoyable.

Robert
Lake Travis Scuba
Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom