A new religion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrSteve:
Whoa Mike! Just because you came up with the name, I came up with the concept. Let's not start a break away group before we have tax exemption for our tithes (which I think we should call tides just because it sounds more nautical).

I wasn't planning on starting a spinoff group, but now that you mention it. I think I'm going to start the "Reformed Scubatarians." Instead of the normal 1/2 tithing, we expect no less than 3/4.

Mike

Mike Loyco:
I wasn't planning on starting a spinoff group, but now that you mention it. I think I'm going to start the "Reformed Scubatarians." Instead of the normal 1/2 tithing, we expect no less than 3/4.

Mike
Fine then I will start the United Reformed Scubatarians and you have to pledge allegiance to a local "church" and work and teach for them for nothing! Oh hang on, I've just described Dive master and Instructor haven't I?

Mike Loyco:

Mike
Oh and your equipment is the wrong shade of black! I'm going to have to excommunicate you! Damn I'm becoming DIR!

DrSteve:
Oh and your equipment is the wrong shade of black! I'm going to have to excommunicate you! Damn I'm becoming DIR!

The Reformed Scubatarians endorse the long hose and streamlined-ness. Our equipment views are colorblind (black, red, green, blue = all OK), but if you don't need it, don't take it with you.

Mike Loyco:
The Reformed Scubatarians endorse the long hose and streamlined-ness. Our equipment views are colorblind (black, red, green, blue = all OK), but if you don't need it, don't take it with you.
Oooo you're not reformed scubatarian, you are liberal DIR!

DrSteve:
Oooo you're not reformed scubatarian, you are liberal DIR!

You say potato, I say potato. Errr, I guess they spell it the same.

Does this mean, I have to relocate to VA? Have considered branching out? If so, can I go to the ministry and get ordained? :wink:

DMP:
Does this mean, I have to relocate to VA? Have considered branching out? If so, can I go to the ministry and get ordained? :wink:

The Scubatarians could definitely establish satellite branches unless you're not part of military intelligence are you? I don't know what those heretical Reformed Scubatarians think tho.

DrSteve:
The Scubatarians could definitely establish satellite branches unless you're not part of military intelligence are you? I don't know what those heretical Reformed Scubatarians think tho.

Not part of the secrete squirell bunch, it seems I could not collect enough nuts to get in so, I settled for the medical side of the house. :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom