A new future.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heading to Florida. Will be hanging out with our friend Steve. Will be in the Boca Raton area. Let's go diving, it's been almost 10 years now. In Florida end of may.
20200415_093127-(1).jpg-fw.jpg

Getting ready to fly the coop to the Long Beach Scuba Show May 14-15. Scuba Show – Long Beach, California | May 14 & 15, 2022 No Force Fin booth, just going to visit friends and look over dive equipment and locations for future trips. I am ready to get back into diving. Will be in Flordia later in the month. Meanwhile, we have a new friend here at Ballard Locks. Birds of the feather flock together.

Attachments

• IMG_9055.jpg
    IMG_9055.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 54
Wow just filled up our Volvo and was around $ 80.00. Have not been driving much for the past 6 months. Looks how fuel cost are climbing and will keep going up. Good news was the AeroHance pods were saving me over 10% . Have sold thousands of kits and no returns. MONEY BACK if not happy, so you can also be smart and not let fuel cost ruin your day. AeroHance GasPods Project – Be Atmospheric

Attachments

• 20180224_115704.jpg
    20180224_115704.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 52
Well, I'm considering to get some of your pods in a year or two for my new car, eventhough shipping and import fees will be a bother. But as prices have indeed blown up the roof, and are not likely to be sensible ever again, I fear it might more a requirement than just a good idea...

Well, I'm considering to get some of your pods in a year or two for my new car, eventhough shipping and import fees will be a bother. But as prices have indeed blown up the roof, and are not likely to be sensible ever again, I fear it might more a requirement than just a good idea...
JMBL We have worldwide distribution and after Hexagroup gets our new website up and running you and your friends will be able to purchase at a fair price. The Aerohance pods pay for them selfs within months.

Attachments

• 20200510_122550.jpg-fw.jpg
    20200510_122550.jpg-fw.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 54
Good to know. Will talk about it again when I get my self a new car.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom