A Nasty incident

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ummm...what do I say other than we're all glad to have you back. I wish you and your family the best...and I look forward to hearing your medical advice in the future.

Paul,
It's truely wonderful to see a post from you. I'm quite happy to see that you're up and around and on your way to a full recovery. I agree with the others; I would love to see you stick around and keep providing your wisdom, of course as long as it's not too difficult to be with us while honoring your decision to not dive again.

Regardless of if you stick around or not, be comforted in the thought that you will always have a place here, and best of luck with your new lease on life!

I'm glad that it is you!

(OK cheap joke but I am really happy that every thing is OK!)

I would love to see you stick around the board - but please do what you see as best for you and your family.

I'm so glad to see you are in such good health after your ordeal.

I understand why you are hanging up your fins. It's sad for such an accomplished diver to give up the sport. But you have people who love you and depend on you. It would be far sadder for them to be without you.

I recently had a head injury and (a month later) a bad cold prevent me from diving on three seperate trips. One of the trips was simply cancelled. On the other two I rediscovered the joys of snorkeling and free diving. The birds eye view is good enough for a marine life lovestruck, aging hippie like me. There are still ways to explore the water, even if you don't dive.

I really missed you while you were recovering. I have always valued your experience and wisdom, your sane, sober voice, and your child-like spirit.

Dr. Thomas,
During my time on Scubaboard, I have enjoyed reading your posts, but I enjoy even more the good news Re: your health, contained in this thread.
take care,
Mike

even if you are not going to blow bubbles. But I do have a question about your accident. Do you know why your buddy was unable to bring you to the surface?

thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom