A Little "Supporting Member" Issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Virus]FSLR2[

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok - I submitted my subscription through Paypal, and it shows it went through on OCT 15.
But I'm not sure it ever showed how to apply it to my account here.

I'm a little confused, kinda like diving with Walter looking for Meg teeth, can you clear it up for me?

I was wondering the same thing. There seems to be a default "subtlety" option built in. If you explore your personal settings and look up the joinable group section, the "supporting member" should show up there. I suppose you have to select it as your primary group, in order for your name to be redded out on the active members list. I haven't tried it myself, however.

Virus]FSLR2[ - you are now identified as a supporting member instead of a solo diver, although you have access to both groups. The issue here is that supporting members is a secondary group just like solo divers, female, dir and so forth. As a secondary group you get to pick which group to show up as so if you already have one picked, the supporting membership doesn't override it and thus you don't show up until it is changed by an admin or in your user cp. If anyone else has this problem please let me know and I will modify their account for them, or, if you feel like giving it a shot, head over to "Group Memberships" in your User Cp and make the change yourself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom