A Little Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blackinks13

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well, seeing as how I'm a Texas diver, thought I'd throw in a quick introduction here. Kevin, 31 from Dallas. Been diving about 8 years or so, and dive CSSP somewhat frequently. I'm pretty sure I've seen a few of ya'll out there one time or another. Looking forward to the upcoming season. Saw a thread or two about going out there this month... too much of a wuss here. See ya there around May or June.

Howdy there, sir! If you make your way down towards College Station (Austin or Houston area) give me a holler.

Welcome to the swamp!

HI Kevin,
If you come down to Austin, give a shout. There is plenty of cold water here!

Welcome to the swamp! See you out at CSSP- I usually start back around March, so don't have too much longer to wait. Just post when you're going, there's always someone ready to dive. See ya soon,

Then why haven't we dived together?!

I'm going to shoot you a PM :)

Thanks all for the warm welcome! I usually stay up in the North Texas area, but I have been known to make a few drives to Houston, Austin, hell, where ever the road leads. Look forward to getting a chance to meet and dive with you all!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom