A few G15 shots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just bought a G15 myself and am searching for a housing and strobe setup to replace the Intova.

Very keen to see more of your pics and setup, thanks!

picked up the inon DC48 adapter base and UWL-S100-ZM80....just need the M67 adapter to fit the lens into the base now.

Will be interested in seeing pics.

Since it only give you !00 degree view underwater, do you plan on getting the unit II option to increase the UW field to 149 degrees?
yeah, I will pick up the dome later. the FOV without the UWL100 is killing me :wink:...hopefully, it works as well as inon says.

---------- Post added January 28th, 2013 at 07:07 PM ----------

here it is, minus FO cables. usually, the SOLA is usually mounted on the cold shoe but I need to get another clamp.
20130128_185219.jpg

Last edited:
for some reason, i was compelled to use full zoom with the UWL-S100-ZM80 while this cuttlefish was hanging out around me and i am not a fan of using full zoom for anything...

cuttleescape_zps5961dfef.jpg

cuttle_zps10c91ec8.jpg

Okinawa

Sent from my SC-02C using Tapatalk 2

Right now, in the low 70s-high 60s. Summer temps are high 70s-low 80s.... Excellent diving year round here.

buoy2_zps519309bb.jpg

---------- Post added February 3rd, 2013 at 01:39 AM ----------

btw, had the camera/housing down to 134ft today w/no loss of control or leaking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom