A day in the life!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I apologize for having let this just die with no explanation, I suppose I owe it to everyone who might have been following this to let you know that I will no longer be posting to this thread. I started it hoping to remain somewhat anonymous, and use it as an outlet for me to decompress (pardon the pun) at the end of my day. It has become much less anonymous than I had hoped, and I started this only with the intent to vent, not to offend or upset anyone. It has now crossed that line, and as such it is no longer in a position to do what I intended it to do.

Thank you to anyone who might have reading this thread. I look forward to seeing you in other discussions.

I enjoyed following this thread and I'm sorry to see it end. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

[-]7[/-] 8 people liked it and I missed it? :confused:
Something interesting happened...?! :confused:

Oh I missed your post. Sorry the evolution messed it up for you but I do understand. Thanks...!!

Last edited:
so sorry to hear this-- but hope you post when your expertise is needed! Hope to get down there this fall and meet you. Mike and Jean from MO

Sorry to see this end... just found the thread and looked forward to living la vida loca through you...

Just a hint for next time: if you wish to remain anonymous, don't use your real name as your user ID :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom