A Beach Crabs night dive at Veterans?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Make the drive Erika, it is so worth diving at Veterans Park at night. We were going to do this dive together and it did not work out last time. Let's make it happen this week.

All you other Northern Beach Crabs: We'll wait for you if it will be easier for you to meet us down here. Sun doesn't set till much later anyway.

Sucks that you will be out that long, but it seems it will be worth it. Good luck tomorrow.

its not really the time that gets me other then it being a late night and i have to be to work on fri. plus the gas price ill make the next dive up this way as long as its on a satarday like on the 28th its the picknick :) ill make that one at leo now alls we need is you to come then the prob is solved :) we need to dive together again

Looking forward to seeing everyone later this evening. I stopped by last night at Vet's and conditions were pretty good. Surface water tempature was 65 from what the divers said, but I have a hard time believing that.

I'd love to do this one but I won't have my truck tonight. Dag-nabbit!! I just dove Vet's the other day for the first time. Loved it but it was quite boring. Everyone says it's a night dive site, for sure. Maybe another time...

Have fun!

I'd love to do this one but I won't have my truck tonight. Dag-nabbit!! I just dove Vet's the other day for the first time. Loved it but it was quite boring. Everyone says it's a night dive site, for sure. Maybe another time...

Have fun!

You will have to join us at Vet's one of these weeks. We dive there midweek at night at least once a week. It is an amazing place at night.

Everyone says it's a night dive site, for sure. Maybe another time...quote]

I thought I'd make the dive tonight, but out too late last night and other things to do so maybe next time.

To me the advantage of vets in the day is that you can easily go deep on a beach dive, but you won't see much at all. But at night there is all kinds of stuff to see, some of it, crabs and small rays, you see the same thing over and over, but at least there is lots to see compared to day.

its not really the time that gets me other then it being a late night and i have to be to work on fri. plus the gas price ill make the next dive up this way as long as its on a satarday like on the 28th its the picknick :) ill make that one at leo now alls we need is you to come then the prob is solved :) we need to dive together again

What did she just say? Who tranlates Erika speak?

What did she just say? Who tranlates Erika speak?

C'mon, it's EZ 2 understand Erika. :rofl3: What u need 2 do is to move back every 4th word 2 places and re-congigate every other verb. :confused: Then ignore any tense she uses but don't change the pronouns unless there are more then 2 plural pronouns within the same sentence. Now there are some other rules that apply, but I have not figured the pathern out there yet. You should be pretty close with just the above techniques.
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I'll be there and I think Joey said he'll make it too. See everyone in 2 hours 5 minutes. :D

C'mon, it's EZ 2 understand Erika. :rofl3: What u need 2 do is to move back every 4th word 2 places and re-congigate every other verb. :confused: Then ignore any tense she uses but don't change the pronouns unless there are more then 2 plural pronouns within the same sentence. Now there are some other rules that apply, but I have not figured the pathern out there yet. You should be pretty close with just the above techniques.
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Haha. it makes sence to me. :) i just dont use puncuation :) Oh and ren you lost me :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom