A Beach Crabs night dive at Veterans?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats me :)

You will have to join us at Vet's one of these weeks. We dive there midweek at night at least once a week. It is an amazing place at night.

Hey Ren, I enjoyed our short dive last night and love to do more dives with you guys. Let me know when the next night dives is going to be and I'll try to make it there.

S

Hey Ren, I enjoyed our short dive last night and love to do more dives with you guys. Let me know when the next night dives is going to be and I'll try to make it there.

S

Hey S.

You left so quickly last night. You didn't even say goodbye.
Look forward to doing more dives, hopefully next time we will have a better start and enjoy the dive more then last night.

Important Lesson for everyone:
Make sure to stay close together when we drop down
AND
Always do a head count in the bottom and make sure everyone is there and ready to start the dive

Hey S.
You left so quickly last night. You didn't even say goodbye.
Look forward to doing more dives, hopefully next time we will have a better start and enjoy the dive more then last night.

Sorry about that, chief, and a thousand apologies. Be sure the post your next night dives or email me.

See ya.

Everyone says it's a night dive site, for sure. Maybe another time...quote]

I thought I'd make the dive tonight, but out too late last night and other things to do so maybe next time.

To me the advantage of vets in the day is that you can easily go deep on a beach dive, but you won't see much at all. But at night there is all kinds of stuff to see, some of it, crabs and small rays, you see the same thing over and over, but at least there is lots to see compared to day.

Yeah, we went to 85' and we did see "The Monument" so that was fun, I guess. Saw a bunch of crabs in the monument as well as a pipe fish. I'd dive Vets again during the day though. It's a good practice dive. Practice navigating in the mud and going deep. I hear at night though, you can see lobster, rays, baby black sea bass, octopus, squid, and my other critters... will definitely have to dive it at night. I'll try to join the next one.

Cheers! :D

Back
Top Bottom