A Beach Crabs night dive at Veterans?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beachlover

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is good news for us SouthBay Beach Crabs who can never make the weeknight dives up north at Leo,Deer Creek,etc.This happens to be on a Thursday,too,(6-19)not on Wednesday(my softball night).Anyway, looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

Haha this sucks for us northern people i guess i will just have to orgnize one up this direction :)

I wont be able to get in the water for a while. I have a Lasik zapping scheduled for tuesday morning and I have to be out of the water for 30(ouch) days.

Good news is I will actually see stuff without blurry contacts!

Haha this sucks for us northern people i guess i will just have to orgnize one up this direction :)

Make the drive Erika, it is so worth diving at Veterans Park at night. We were going to do this dive together and it did not work out last time. Let's make it happen this week.

All you other Northern Beach Crabs: We'll wait for you if it will be easier for you to meet us down here. Sun doesn't set till much later anyway.

I wont be able to get in the water for a while. I have a Lasik zapping scheduled for tuesday morning and I have to be out of the water for 30(ouch) days.

Good news is I will actually see stuff without blurry contacts!

Sucks that you will be out that long, but it seems it will be worth it. Good luck tomorrow.

Can't wait to see everyone at Veterans Thursday night. I'll be there!!!

This is my first dive with your group. Can you tell me the exact time and meeting place this coming Thursday night. Also, aren't you diving this Tuesday night too?

Steve

This is my first dive with your group. Can you tell me the exact time and meeting place this coming Thursday night. Also, aren't you diving this Tuesday night too?

Steve

Steve, most people get there about 7:30. Some of us will be there around 7:00. We usually meet in the larger parking lot at Veterans Park, it is adjacent to the elks lodge building. I'm not aware of any diving this Tuesday night, but others may know of it.

Steve, most people get there about 7:30. Some of us will be there around 7:00. We usually meet in the larger parking lot at Veterans Park, it is adjacent to the elks lodge building. I'm not aware of any diving this Tuesday night, but others may know of it.

Thanks for the info. I'm coming up from the south, Irvine and I'll be there between 7:00 to 7:30pm. Since this is my first dive with the group, I'll be there around 7:00pm.

Thanks for the info. I'm coming up from the south, Irvine and I'll be there between 7:00 to 7:30pm. Since this is my first dive with the group, I'll be there around 7:00pm.

I'll be there about 7:00,too. Look forward to meeting you.I drive a silver F150 pickup. Jamie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom