9/13 Picnic Beach Dive-EVENT INFO ONLY, no off topic chat please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi All -

I've been watching this thread and wishing I could take part, but with my wife out of town I'm playing Mr. Mom this weekend - or so I thought.

Just yesterday it was Mother-In-Law to the rescue and I'll be able to make it after all!! I'll be bringing my 16 & 15 yo sons along (both OW divers) and can bring any missing food/beverage items that may be needed.

Since there's no alcohol allowed, I guess it's safe to ask what you folks would like me to bring! :lotsalove:

So come on, let me have it.

Hector

Seas are starting to go down but visibility is crap. The buoy that marks the southern end of the swim area is gone. It's a maybe for me. The only thing that can get me out there is, maybe the lobsters are moving.

Popcorn didn't get made. Will bring something else.

Sharkbait0501 hot dogs
Showboat Charcoal
Scuba_Jenny and Hermit crab
Divergirl4u fruit
DeniseS burgers
DebbyDiver shrimp ring
LowVizWiz chili pies
Marvel
the gooch
sigourneya Texas Sheet Cake!!!
lilo
JoyfulNoise
ChillyWilly (Pasta Salad)
minifunsizediver
Milk Man
tcarpi
wormil Hummus and Pita bread
free.diver
Reef Haven
H20 skier: drinks
divermasterjon
Bri (hopefully with another cake)
soamelt corn and black bean salad
Onespeed 2nd grade antics
Littlejohn condiments (2 tanks)
DiveShops Mel plates and utensils

Crappy diving or not, at least it'll be a great picnic! Wish I was there. Kim, I'm relying on you to take a bunch of pictures so I can see how everything turned out!

Aw darn it, Justin! Oh well, we will look forward to an October gathering (not Oct 17 please!)

You know justin if you plan the weekend of October the 18th I will be able to dive .... gee that seems so far away :shakehead::depressed:

ok guys I over did it and yesterday the Dr put me back in bad for 2 more days to rest :mooner:(I am really starting not to like this Dr) :wink: So I am out for today. Please post a "dive report" here as well as a "party report" :) and we will see you all next month :blinking:
Kim P

sorry, it was too rough for Minifunsizediver and I. So we went to breakfast. My Texas sheet cake will have to wait. It is yummy but now I get to enjoy it all myself!

Justin, too bad you missed a wonderful dive and it was great meeting new and old friends.... Dive report was that viz was 100 feet, about 100 lobsters and yes a 40 foot whale shark joined in on this wonderful event... The food was great and just loved the chili pie once again and the ice coooold drinks that was available... Cant wait for the next get together

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom