9/13 Picnic Beach Dive-EVENT INFO ONLY, no off topic chat please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OBXDIVEGUY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Let's do it again! Same deal; Group beach dive at 10, South Dania Beach, everyone bring some picnic food. We have a month of advance planning, so hopefully this one is huge.

Everyone is welcome, especially new people who may not have done many beach dives before. We had a great time at our last one and there were several new faces there. We all found several new dive buddies.

almitywife edit 9th Sept
Here is the link to the directions:

to: 1 N Beach Rd, Dania, FL 33004 - Google Maps

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in!!! Also, I'll be doing an earlier beach dive if anyone wants to make two before lunch!

What's the diving like over there? Where do you actually dive from? Any info would be appreciated. I'm a newbie and I've only dove in Venice, Fl and the deepest has been around 30'. Maybe we can get a few divers from the west coast to come over.

Diving is beautiful. Hard and soft corals, lots of fish and crustaceans (like LOBSTERS!) We dive from Dania Beach, south end. My dives last Saturday were only 25' but I'm sure I could have gotten a little more depth had I swam out further. Yes, bring the west coasters with you!

I'd put my hand up, but I'm afraid something may come up... so I'll say this: I'll be there God willing :D

Wys

Hopefully with Mrs. Wysmar and her CHILI PIE!!!

ROFL, she hasn't made it all summer long. This would be a fine opportunity!
We even moved my son's and his best buddy's b-day party to the weekend before... It's looking good so far!

I'd put my hand up, but I'm afraid something may come up... so I'll say this: I'll be there God willing :D

Wys

Add me to this list... it sounds as if the last one was a lot of fun & I'm hoping that I'll be able to make this one. I'll know closer to the date.

Add me to this list... it sounds as if the last one was a lot of fun & I'm hoping that I'll be able to make this one. I'll know closer to the date.

Make sure you bring your newly acquired lawn chair:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom