85m air dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought that was quite clear - your own

Now be a good boy and don't post any more like you promised

I left your posts alone as promised until named by you. I will go back to leaving your posts alone however will point out that you must be a POV Warrior as well since all it apparently takes in your opinion is to post an opinion..

Out of curiosity Tortuga, what did you think the response here would be when you wrote the op the way you wrote it? Where did you picture the thread going?

I can answer that with two smilies

:worship: :humble:

Out of curiosity Tortuga, what did you think the response here would be when you wrote the op the way you wrote it? Where did you picture the thread going?

Exactly where it went... 50 posts of deep air bashing by the usual suspects, then we finally got some decent discussion going - albeit interspersed with a few cheap shots here and there - before the current trimix dogpile started about post 200 and scubasteve made his unwelcome return to chant his troll mantra once again

Look everyone, the OP was amusing enough, but now we have *real* entertainment in the guise of ajduplessis' posts.

Let's stay focused on moronoxic diving.

I left your posts alone as promised until named by you

Uh, no you didn't. You called me a troll again, that's why I named you, remember?

I will go back to leaving your posts alone

When you stopped posting you made no reference to it only relating to my posts; you said you would 'observe the thread until the op admits...' whatever it was you wanted me to admit

I haven't admitted anything, so go back to observing until I do, which will be never. Thanks, bye

So long as you weren't surprised then

Not at all. If there's one thing that's guaranteed on SB.com, it's that people will come out of the woodwork to regurgitate the same old opinions on deep air yet again. Which is why it's so laughable when people like scubasteve suggest my motivation for making the thread was to get a pat on the back :rofl3:

Please show (pics will do fine) me your 30 minute 300 feet setup, and I will gladly show you how to have it setup balanced.

I am still waiting???????

Also I found my card and I was wrong no % listed that was my PSA card but my IANTD card does say " Normoxic Trimix Diver"

.....and I am still waiting for your 30 min BT @ 300ft setup. I have never seen anyone carry that much gas!!! Or did you strap a compressor to your plate? Maybe I am wrong, and you don't need that much gas as you dive solo to these depths?

My "moronoxic" diving requires backup gas (used with a back-up plan, something you do in dive planning) and rules of 1/3.

Back
Top Bottom