7' Hose Routing wo/ Canister?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use an arm-less Barbie Doll..... .....oh wait........ I have a canister light and believe that, eventually, you will too. There is some cord-play involved, just get a real light so you'll be used to doing stuff with your left hand wearing the goodman handle.

I use one of these Extreme Exposure when I'm using a wet suit and it works fine for tucking the long hose too.

I love my can light, I never dive without it, even in the tropics. Still useful for looking under things and more importantly, as a signalling device.

So the third option is to get a cheap second hand can light.

Get a PLB. Buy a canister from Light Monkey. Put PLB in canister on your hip where you can light would be. Hose routing is exactly the same, and now you've got a big old OHSH*T button as well in case you get lost.

Get a PLB. Buy a canister from Light Monkey. Put PLB in canister on your hip where you can light would be. Hose routing is exactly the same, and now you've got a big old OHSH*T button as well in case you get lost.

Yeah, those LM PLB's are freaking nuts bright. One of the dive operators here uses them and you can see the flast 200' away underwater.

Yeah, those LM PLB's are freaking nuts bright. One of the dive operators here uses them and you can see the flast 200' away underwater.

I'm not talking about a Light Monkey strobe, although they're kinda cool. PLB. Personal Locator Beacon. Like an ACR ResQlink. In a blank Light Monkey canister. Solves the "what do I do with my hose" problem, and if the boat leaves you, you can call the cavalry.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom