7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww nuts! I gained some pounds back again. Well, back to the exercise thread, I did alot of walking today so hopefully that should help my exercise today, tomorrow I'll do some cardio work. :)

Am I glad to see the posts. After my post I was afraid I'd been a bit too gruff. Changing one's life is not easy. But, it can be done if a person concentrates on the long haul. Sure, I could have taken off more weight in a shorter period. But, doing it this way has kept up my strength and established that even if I have a temporary malfunction my progress isn't destroyed.

As a matter of fact I'm fighting my way through one of them right now. I'd like to drop body fat percentage that is the equivalent to ~10lbs(4.5K). It will take some time. But, it WILL come.

after spending 3 days sitting on the recliner watching the olympics i was back at 6.15am cardio this morning and i packed a healthy breakfast for after carido and a lunch!

do i need to remind us all that christmas functions are only a few months away :shocked:

who has an outfit they want to wear and need to loose a few or tone up to wear it?

cheers

Another hourish beach stroll yesterday. I've been a bit under the weather with some weird sore, swollen throat thing, but it felt good to get out and stretch!

On the way to the beach a dad emu was shepherding his three little football babies across the road. I only was able to grab a snap but if you look real close at the lower right in the grass you can see two heads :wink: I admit, you have to REALLY look!
CIMG2447.jpg

wow - thats pretty cool. i havent had the pleasure of seeing any emu's out in the wild yet.

Hey guys -

Arctic: Who said anything about taking time off? I scanned some posts and didn't see anything... hm... Okie dokie then...

I sure sympathize w/ the price of produce going up, but the way I see it is I can't afford to NOT eat fresh fruits and veges. Gees, even stuff at Trader Joe's isn't that expensive! Gaining weight and losing condition is not an option for me. Not to mention the diseases and illnesses that go along with all those chemical additives in processed foods... YIKES! I'm considering doing a vege garden in planters on my porch....

I was nervous about the test re: 60' underwater swim on one breath yesterday... Turns out I could do it afterall! My instructor had me wear a 4lb wt belt to keep me less buoyant, and it really helped! It was a bit of a lung buster, but I did it! Sat., I went for a2 mile walk on the beach. 2 miles is normally nothing for me, but it the sand... yowch! And today I did a quick, 15 min walk/run this AM, and got in a 1 mile walk taking a break at work. I'm also VERY pleased to report I haven't touched the muffins in the kitchen at work today. Those have no business going in my mouth!!

Cute doggie, Alcina! I miss having doggies.

Rock on, guys!! Keep on keeping on! Yes, while definitely in this for the long haul, the long haul is a whole lot easier, and whole lot faster, when taken one day at a time. So, Just for Today, I will stick with my program. I may not do it perfectly, but I will do it.

Keepin' it wet n sandy,
- Wngdwolf

Last edited:
Ok time for me to jump into this. Bob and I have turned into slackers recently. Today we recommit to getting out every day and doing something.

Hopefully we'll have good stuff to report soon in our progress.

Same here. Mark and I have been really bad about working out and I've just been feeling a general malaise as a result. time for me to get my behind in gear!

Went to the Gym tonight. Did an hour on the bike for 11 miles. 300 sit-ups. Then after dinner we took the dog for a walk around the neighborhood, added a couple streets to our normal 1.5 mile walk so I'd guess about 2 hours.

Now we just need to make sure that happens EVERY night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom