7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night was work yoga.... i still suck but i swear i slept like a rock last night

also restarted my food diary - i KNOW it works and yesterday i had a good food day so now to repeat for day 2!

I did a cycling class for the first time today...it was really fun! My butt already hurts, but my legs feel awesome.....and I"ll admit...I did the cheesy stereotypical thing...and looked at them in the weight-room mirrors as I walked through to leave :)

today was 6.15am cardio. i missed last monday due to a conference and im told the trainer chucked a hissy fit at the monday am group for being too social and not training so he made us all pay for it today and we didnt even get a break once in the cardio circuit so there was running and shuttle runs and up and down hills and step ups and squats and starumps and other things that have my legs hurting

oh, and still eating positive foods and doing my food diary

I just opened this thread on the first page (so I didn't miss any posts and hit read first) and I noticed that gardening counts as cardio? I must have done an hour of weed picking, flower planting and water lugging today... so I'm good! Cool.

I did 45 minutes walking this morning- but I have to make up for Friday and Saturday NOTHING!

I did 2 rounds of torture today :wink:
Got up and ran with the trainer at 6 this morning....practice for the 5K coming up in September.
Then did another hour after work for the "regular" step class at the gym, followed by 15 minutes of core work.

Well thought I'd poke my head in here and join up, I need to do something to get fit again, 5 months out in Aus and stopping the regular exercise that I did back home, and eating out more :popcorn:, has taken its effect..

Worst thing is that I've got no excuse, especially as my apartment block has a basic gym available to use for free.. :shakehead:

So here I am, joining up to kick my lazy butt into action again.

welcome Inalara!!!

yesterday i was away at training and and lunch was italian so had my first plate of pasta in a year or 2 :shakehead:

but today is a new day and started with a 6.15am session on the resistance bands so another day done!

Having an off week....doing my exercise, but I'm eating everything in sight - which is not alaways the best "healthy" option...but I don't and eat it anyway.....and now if feel fat and bloated. haha. Yuck.
Good thing I put on the dress last weekend for a fitting and not this weekend. . . .

No posts since July 24th??? What's happening here, People?

I just got back from a great, if totally crazy hectic, trip to the US. I put on four delicious pounds while away and don't regret one morsel or one sip of Barq's Rootbeer :D But now that I'm home I am back into much healthier eating (I'm not sure that mid-westerners really understand the concept of "vegetables are yummy without *stuff* on them")

So where are ya all? What's news?

Just coz I love the idea of photos, here I am doing the tourist thing in San Francisco (there are more photos on the blog and I'll be adding more bits tomorrow hopefully, too)
CIMG2278.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom