7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went last night....felt good...and was effective i think :)

Going for some weights tonight...should be fun

John disappeared again...off to MD for 4 weeks....so I have a feeling I'll be much better about going to help me fill the time....gonna start training for my first marathon....so that should help kick things up a notch :)

im here im here... been flat out lately

now yesterday was 6.15am training session followed by last night work yoga class

:( today i bailed from boot camp... i just couldnt face it - gosh im a lazy cow but i will be back at kickboxing tomorrow. boot camp just isnt my style, i hate the running and i hate how im so slow at it that everyone else has to double back for me but i will go back next week as i have 4 more weeks to go of boot camp plus my other sessions

oh, and today my sister sent me this for my 39yr & 11mth birthday today... a bouquet of chocs!
DSCF0919.jpg

:D

LOVE the chocolates! And since its your birthday, calories don't count! :)

Been to the gym every night for at least an hour this week. My arms are killing me...I wish they would just fall out of my shoulder sockets LOL but oh well....back for more again tonight...but I might take it easy on the weights...

Tough session this morning with my trainer...looks like I need to have my knee seen to, so that prevented the legs workout today - so did 45 mins of tough cardio instead. My trainer got me to walk with 2 x 1kg weights for 20 mins at 7km an hour - Boy,it was fast and fun. Was great was she noticed that I'd lost weight and have trimmed down significantly. In fact, I've dropped so much weight that my skirt almost fell off me yesterday. I'm putting off getting new, smaller clothes until after I get back from Vanuatu, and then onto UK - so by the end of August I should need a whole new wardrobe
04.gif

Going to see the physio next week about my knee. Especially as I'm heading up to the snow the weekend of my birthday in 4 weeks time, so hopefully we'll find out what the problem is before then.

This weekend it's swimming and relaxing, too wet & cold for the planned motorbike ride to Yarra Valley.

No weight stats - but I've dropped over 1 dress size and now my bra's are too baggy
05.gif

Great chocs Almity - mine's the day before yours but I'll be treating myself to Hot choc and schnapps at Mt Buller.

Where did everyone go?

I've been good...eating right, getting in my hour at the gym...staying around the 2-3 pounds above my goal weight...stupid "vanity pounds".....

I'm here, I'm here... I won't be posting as much (duh, I haven't been posting much already!) since I just found out I've got a bun in the oven.

I'm walking an hour a day when possible- I'm going to get some pregnancy yoga dvds for rainy days (and lazy days).

My dive season is over, but the fun is just beginning...

I'm here, I'm here... I won't be posting as much (duh, I haven't been posting much already!) since I just found out I've got a bun in the oven.

Congratulations!

Where did everyone go?

I'm here. I continue to do some form of cardio 6-7 days per week and strength training 2-3 days per week. I've started a "Couch to 5K" running program and it's going well. Right now it's more walking than running, but I'm enjoying it.

As of Monday, I have lost 100 pounds. Just 45 more to go. :D

Congrats to you! And I suppose you now have a good excuse for not posting around here...but I'm sure those Yoga DVD's will be great for when you wanna do something but not go out.

Good luck and let us know how you're doing!

:happywave

ive been away for course training and been a total sloth

but its been good ot have a few days off - today i had 6.15am session and me knees felt ok and i was enthusiastic about going :multi:

in fact i was getting very annoyed with a person that was next to me that wanted to chat - all i wanted to do was my session!

Thanks, guys.

I'm planning to get that Walk Away the Pounds DVD. I have a friend who lost a lot of weight using that in the truck (you can't do aerobics in a truck but you can sure march in place!). So I thought I'd give it a shot. Sure is a lot cheaper than joining the Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom