7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
via the M7 bike route - meaning a concrete pathway and no cars/trucks its 21klms (10miles)

i would rather he take the longer route for his health and my mental well being

I'd be thinking the same thing if I were you - the longer route definitely sounds better. I hope it sounds better to your hubby, too.

hehehehe - hubby came home from his trainer this morning, all excited because he lifted 300lbs for 10 reps of deadlifts (or something like that)

then we got to talking about the bike again - i suggested we borrow my brothers then come to my office and practice in the huge level carpark.... he thought i was making fun of him and not being supportive (if i wasnt being supportive i would have suggested training wheels wouldnt i??/)

anyways, thankfully i was able to say he didnt go out and lift 300lbs on his first day so he cant expect to jump on a bike and start riding it up and down hills and laneways too so i think now agrees that my idea isnt a bad one :wink:

will keep you posted!

also - last night was week 1 of office yoga

i suck at yoga like i suck at exercise but i did it and i definately felt it this morning!!!

tonight is boot camp.... i dont want to go :crying:

Oh, but you'll go!

I'm gonna force myself to go to the gym for the first time this week....John comes home and always manages to keep me distracted enough that I don't get there :)

Yoga is great. I go very Friday. Even when I can not do all the poses 100% I still feel it the next day. I love the stretching after a long week of training.

well i went to boot camp... i suck so badly that being unable to keep up with the others in the running got me down a bit but i plodded along and finished the session

next week we've been warned to wear our running shoes so i think i might skip it as i my running (shuffling really) is like others walking so why bother :(

this morning when i work up i def felt the weeks efforts - ugghhhhh

but another day done :multi:

Just kicked D out to the gym . . . I will also be kicking her out tomorrow morning for a 0900 class . . .

I finally got my arse into gear and have been going to the gym for the last 3 weeks. Even got myself a trainer for 3 mornings a week (do you know how dark it is at 5:55am here in Melbourne??) But it's paying off already. Have lost 4kg so far and already losing cm's all over the place.

Only 20 more sleeps until I head to Vanuatu so I want to be really dive fit. So, have got a plan for 5 mornings at the gym plus one/two sessions of swimming and one evening of playing squash.

And I'm feeling great at the moment - Monday is legs & abdomen (squash Mon night), Tues 30 mins on cross trainer, Wed - Chest, shoulders & Triceps, Thurs - Swimming, Fri - Back & Biceps, Sat Swim or Cross trainer, Sun - Swim or treadmil. I've had major surgery on my knee so impact exercise is out but no problems so far.

I think my man will be pleased with the results when I see him next month - I certainly am so far!

heheheh - he might not recognise you!!

had a lazy weekend but tackled the housework so i dont feel too bad

this morning was 6.15am cardio session with lots of running and boxing... feeling it in the knees today, first time my knees ever giving me grief so hopefully it wont develop into anything else!

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom