7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
today already!!! :multi:

you have a magic time!!! summer in SF will be very nice!!

oh, and bring me back a pressie :multi:

travel safe :hugs:

Have fun, Alcina! We'll miss ya!

Did an hour of weights and 30 minutes of cardio last night...thought for sure I'd be limping around today, but I'm not...so that's a good thing!

last night was kickboxing... felt a bit sore from boot camp but was pretty happy with my situps and crunches

this morning was 6am mad dash around the house with the dyson and now im off to the office (its saturday here)

wow Ms Darilyn,..... you are amazing!!!!

yesterday i did 6.15am cardio and today im hoping to go for a walk at lunchtime

Today I started a "couch to 5k" running program. Starts off pretty simply, run a minute, walk for 90 seconds, repeat for 20 minutes. I'm still a good 45 pounds overweight, so it was still rough on me. But I'm actually looking forward to doing it again because I feel like I'm accomplishing something. The program I'm following says to do this only 3x per week, so I will do other cardio on the in-between days.

hubby is talking about riding a bike to work... considering he never owned a bike even as a kid i dont know how i feel about this - will borrow my brothers bike to test drive i guess

but - this morning was 6.15am session and done! :multi:

hubby is talking about riding a bike to work... considering he never owned a bike even as a kid i dont know how i feel about this - will borrow my brothers bike to test drive i guess

How long is his ride to work? I'd love to ride my bike to work for the exercise, but I'd have to take a very busy road to get there and I think I'd get killed! Plus I'd be all sweaty...don't think the coworkers would appreciate that too much!

well in sydney - hating and hitting bike riders is a national sport so im not too thrilled

the most direct route is 8klms (4miles) but its via the normal traffic

BUT!!!

via the M7 bike route - meaning a concrete pathway and no cars/trucks its 21klms (10miles)

i would rather he take the longer route for his health and my mental well being

of course - we have to see if he can ride a bike first

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom