7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
darilyn - Thank you for the kind words. I hope to get to some more images today. when and where are you getting married? I come back to the US at least twice a year so maybe we'd get lucky :) And if not, if you want some suggestions for *really* good photographers near where you're getting married, let me know and I can try to suggestion some whose work I've seen.

almity - thanks...it was great fun and everything (well, almost) was very pretty and well chosen, imho.

I didn't skip the beach but we only did about 25 minutes of a very leisurely beach walk.

I'm getting married next October...the 11th, 2008...once John's back from Iraq. :)

Right now I'm looking at Krug Photography. Their website is incredible and they seem like a really great husband/wife team...really excited to meet with me next weekend when I have a whirlwind of consultations for the wedding (and drag my mother along) :D

I'm back from a butt-kicking cardio class...so I'm planning to veg out on the couch with some cheesy Friday night TV and some really good chicken :) if anyone sticks around

Great that you are finding a photographer! I'm in Wakatobi in October :) Be sure to look through as much of their work as possible as only their best gets put in the album. Many will have a "whole" wedding to show if you ask - this will have all of those "grab" type shots of guests and other moments that aren't quite as spectacular as the really showy ones, but that are so important for when you look back (imho...really lacking from my wedding photos are shots of our guests and of us with out guests just having a good time. I asked the photographer to make sure to get lots and lots of these, but he didn't even after assuring me repeatedly he would. Mine also didn't get very good "detail" shots of my dress, veil, and killer red shoes (I have NO shots of these) - again despite me being very clear. So make sure your photographer loves to do the stuff that is important to you.)

Excellent on the workout, too. I haven't gotten motivated yet today.

The photographers we're meeting with have a photojournalistic style. The majority of their stuff online is exactly what you're referring to. They prefer to do only the basic of the important "posing" shots and the rest of their time is shooting the fund candid stuff you'll never remember without the album.
I'm really looking forward to meeting them......I'll be sure to remember (at least I'll try) to let you know how it goes :)

Thanks for your advise!

Nothing much, just did the ball exercise and weight training.

Too sore from the weight training yesterday to run - calves were cramping up - so I walked 2 miles instead of doing my usual run/walk.

Did 2 slow and easy dive and saw an octopus. My 15th time seeing an octopus, this calls for a celebration :yeahbaby:!!!!

Got back on the exercising machine today as my diving spree is about to end next week. :( it was fun in the summer time, but let Fall come in now :)

EDIT: Awww....looks like I'm scaring people off. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom