7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't time my walk thismorning- it's been raining all night and there is thunder in the distance so I kept it short and only went a few blocks from home. I figure about 10-15 minutes. Then I did the Crunch Abs work out- not the whole thing. I skipped the warm up (I walked- I was already warmed up) and the last of the floor work- some kind of pilates thing. But I did all the standing abs and the floor crunches.

I'm sore. :frown:

RoyN:
Well, today was embarrassing, some lady at the gym came up and told me something completely out of place...:confused: Either she just went through a nasty breakup or really meant it but I think I'll go diving right now...yeah, I'll do that.

What the heck? I don't know you but you seem like a nice guy. Give me her name, address and social security number and I'll dispatch a team to take her out. We've got to stop her before her mouth causese a social melt down.

Sorry- I'm watching 24 season 4 on DVD while doing housework on a provisional basis.

RUDE PEOPLE MUST BE BANNED. Whoops. Wrong thread.

hahahahahah TruckerG

well hope y'all sitting down.... I HAVE WALKED!!!

hubby kicked me out of happy home at 5.30am and i went for a 50min walk up and down hills

woohoooo!!

I think she ran away Trucker Girl, but I'll be sure to get her address, but hope she doesn't think I'm asking her for a date or something :11:

Anyways, did the usual workout, but tomorrow I have to bring my BC to replace the inflator to the new octopus/inflator.

Well... no real workout today. I had an ACLS recert class this morning. (That's Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support... in case you're wondering.) Did lots of chest compressions... which can be quite the workout, but I'm kinda used to doing compressions. Then, shortly after I got home, Rod and I went to the shooting range. My hand is red and sore from shooting (crappy grips!).

I'm tired tonight, and I don't think I have the physical energy to expend on a workout. Maybe I'll call Trucker Girl and bug her for a bit. :rofl3:

Did about 1.5 miles of walking/hiking after work today

almitywife:
OK - stupid question........ what were you shooting??

Whatever it was, I'm sure it wasn't anything living. Anyways, I'm going to try and pull this arrow out of my rear end and get some badages. :D

hahhaha

well SHOCK to the system but ANOTHER WALK TODAY!

i know its dark and depressing BUT I JUST HAVE TO DO IT!!!

1hr up and down hills... got all huffy puffy.....

i can do it! we all can do it!!

Yes Almity YOU CAN DO IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom